The Barisan Nasional ruling coalition today warned the disenchanted minority Indian community that they would "pay the price" if they vote for the opposition in March 8 elections. Hindraf coordinator R Thanenthiran said the ads were a sign of desperation from MIC chief S Samy Vellu, who has been heckled and jeered for supporting the government and condemning the protesters.
"Be prepared to pay the price"- I cant believe it that they are saying this. All this while we already been paying the price for voting "Ruling Party". Must be another comedy done by MIC in the state of desperation as mentioned by the Hindraf Coordinator. Lets see Samy Vellu is going to pay the rpice for cheating the Indians or we going to pay the price for not voting them. Lets wait and see what Malaysian Indian decides.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Source : email@example.com
Samy Vellu has been saying that he is including new faces as MIC candidates for the elections. They’re made up of professionals (teacher, doctor, lawyer, etc.). Samy Vellu also said that his selection is based on the capabilities and commitment of the candidates to serve the community.
The following is a brief breakdown of some MIC candidates that you should know before you decide to cast your vote:
One of the new candidate is Anandan s/o Somasundaram; a teacher. He is the MIC candidate for the Lunas state assembly seat. Will S. Anandan really serve the community? Please read the attached PDF file MIC Lunas Candidate. The following is a brief description of that document:
A lawyer’s notice was sent to the school where he teaches demanding to know the disciplinary action taken against S. Anandan following the police report lodged against him by a student. The reply from the school principle on
This is the copy of the actual police report lodged on
Page 3 & 4:
This is an official letter from Taman Cempaka MIC Branch (under Bandar Baharu-Kulim Division) that was sent to ‘Pengarah Pendidikan Negeri Kedah’. The letter describes Anandan’s gangster like activities, behaviors and his claim that “no one can touch him” because of his political connections. Other things mentioned are his victimization of students including outraging the modesty of female students. The letter ends by seeking the Kedah education department to transfer him out to another district.
The transfer request was not entertained. It seems Anandan is so powerfully connected that even the Kedah Education Department is powerless to do anything. Who is the powerful politician that protects this ‘gangster’ who calls himself a teacher? Your guess is as good as mine.
Page 5 & 6:
This is the letter sent to S. Muniandy; the Kulim-Bandar Baharu MIC Division Head. It’s written by a brother seeking justice for the wrong Anandan committed against his sister. Anandan then sent gangsters to threaten the complainant.
Page 7 & 8:
This is a letter written to Dato Seri Samy Vellu and also copied to Kedah Menteri Besar Dato Seri Mahdzir Khalid. The letter decribed Anandan’s criminal activities and seeking Samy Vellu to take disciplinary action against Anandan.
What is the end result of all the letters and complaints against Anandan???
For all his crooked behavior, Samy Vellu rewarded S. Anandan by selecting him as an MIC candidate for the Lunas State Assembly. It is now very clear that the powerful politician protecting Anandan is none other than Samy Vellu. Anandan was chosen by Samy Vellu for one reason only. To be Samy Vellu’s lap dog and do his every bidding.
Anandan will not serve the Lunas community!! He will only serve himself and his master Samy Vellu. Anandan will become rich at the expense of the Lunas community!!!!
The scenario is the same elsewhere:
Dato Saravanan the MIC candidate for Tapah parliamentary seat is a gangster extraordinaire because he made a name for himself in politics while remaining a gangster in the background. He became close to Samy Vellu in the 1980’s. The story goes that at an MIC meeting; a member of the public made a statement critical of Samy Vellu. To defend his boss, Saravanan jumped over a railing and punched the poor guy for daring to criticize Samy Vellu. Ever since then, Saravanan was in Samy Vellu’s good books. Saravanan belongs to Gang 08; one of the main Indian gangs in
During MIC and Maika Holdings mettings; Saravanan sends his thugs to ensure no one raises a voice against Samy Vellu. It shows one of the thugs from Gang 08 employed to maintain ‘Law & Order’ at the Maika AGM. The guy must have been very proud to belong to Gang 08 that he shaved the number ’8’ at the back of his head to show his affiliation. When shareholders asked questions demanding for answers, these thugs will brutally manhandle, hurt and throw them out of the hall.
Saravanan also sent his thugs to
This gangster is now one his way to be called “Yang Berhormat”. Who do you think he will serve?? The public???? Nah !!!!!! he’ll only serve himself and his leader!!!!!!!!!
The incumbent MIC parliamentarian for Teluk Kemang (Negeri Sembilan) and Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Evnvironment. He helped Samy Vellu hijack 9 million Telekom shares awarded to Maika Holdings. They robbed Indians in broad daylight. Sothinathan with his boss Samy Vellu stole more than RM 120,000,000.00 (Yeap!! That’s 120 million ringgit) from the Indians by stealing the Telekom shares. Do you seriously think he will serve the public????? Nah !!!!!! he’ll only serve himself and his leader!!!!!!!!!
Note: Telekom shares scandal in detail in the article MIC: The Hidden History. For those who haven’t read it, please click here to download ---> MIC-The Hidden History.
The incumbent MIC parliamentarian for Kota Raja (Selangor) and Youth and sports Ministry’s Parliamentary Secretary. He is the son of former MIC parliament member in 80’s; the late Mr Sanyasi,JP. His cousin; Mr Sellathevan. is a former MIC Youth leader and a Member of Parliament in 90’s. His family runs a businesses in port Klang, no thanks to their MIC link.
However, he is also a gangster in disguise. His younger brother, S. Balan Kumaran; also known as Seroja Balan in Klang; is a notorious leader of Gang 24, another large Indian gangster group in
As the crime rate among Indians in Klang area reached serious levels, the police department transferred ACP Paramasivam to Klang to tackle the problem of Indian gangsterism. ACP Paramasivam was extremely successful in destroying the Indian crime lords in Klang; of which Vigneswaran’s brother was one. Unable to take the heat, Seroja Balan went into hiding. Vigneswaran then used his political influence to make a deal. The story goes that ACP Paramasivam was transferred out from Klang. Seroja Balan then surrendered and what was his punishment?? The hardened criminal was only sentenced to 18 month of restricted residence and banished to Raub, Pahang. Have you ever heard of a hardened criminal not being put in jail and only sent for restricted recidence?? Well, the Vigneswaran with the help of his political master Samy vellu ensure that Seroja Balan was not jailed.
It did not end there; sources informed while in restricted residence, Seroja Balan lived a luxurious life in a rented bungalow. He also opened a scrap metal business in Raub called Teguh Metal Sdn.Bhd. Ever heard of a banished criminal running a business? Apparently, if you are protected by Samy Vellu, you can work wonders. On top of that, he also managed to influence the Raub MIC’s committee selection.
Dr Vasan Sinnadurai
The MIC candidate for Pasir Panjang State Assembly seat. is a good doctor no doubt. He was the Head of Orthopaedic Department at
Kamala Ganapathi and Komala:
I do not want to waste my time writing about these two useless ladies. Tie a saree on a mannequin; elect them into office and they’ll do a better job than these two.
Word has it that the two ladies were not on the shortlist of MIC’s 2008 election candidates. The two it seems met Samy Vellu and cried their hearts and souls out to the useless fellow and managed to melt his heart (if he has any!!) and managed to retain their place.
Kamala Ganapathi’s late husband was a loyal secretary for Samy vellu and he retained her because she is totally loyal to him and will do anything he says. Will she serve the community???
This the truth about them, what you say? still going to vote for them? Its time for a change in our society, we cant take anymore crocodiles like Samy Vellu and his new faces or old faces. These peoples are bunch of rubbish and do not deserve to serve the country. Please for once make a change. I am sick of MIC lies,drama and crocodile technology. Remember, people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of people.
Posted by Praveen at 12:41 PM
Posted by Praveen at 12:11 PM
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Are they Phanthom Voters or Are Rembau people are the OLDEST in Malaysia...?Another interesting fact and infomation posted by a local blogger YENNAMIKE. Fishy isn't it...they found 5 dodgy voters in Rembau so far...this is where our PM's Son in Law - Khairy Jamaluddin contesting...Thanks to Malaysian for higlighting this.....Click on the image to enlarge
Posted by Praveen at 11:34 AM
No joke at all. If you want to see what is all the fuss about “phantom voters”, especially those existing in the Election Commission’s electoral list, you cannot find a better example than this.
Go to the Electoral Roll Online and put in 901231090030 as the IC number to replicate the above screenshot. It should be noted that the current oldest living woman in the world is Edna Parker, an American, and she is 114 years old (born in 1893). If that screenshot information is valid, Edna Parker will not be holding the record.
Now, if this is not proof of a phantom, I do not know what is!
Source : ibnjuferi.com
Posted by Praveen at 11:09 AM
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by Praveen at 11:38 AM
Posted by Praveen at 11:09 AM
Saturday, February 23, 2008
(1) Out of all the 5 major banks in Malaysia, only one bank is own by multi-racial, the rest are controlled by Malays.
(2) 99% of Petronas (the only one petroleum company) directors are Malays, and the former Prime Minister work as Consultant in Petronas.
(3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese.
(4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by Malays.
(5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be "bumi's status" (Malay).
(6) 0% of non-Malays staffs are legally required in Malay's companies. But there must be 30% Malays staffs in Chinese companies and shareholder. Which this mean non-Malays own company needs to give their property to Malays. An d n on-Malays citizen can't really own their business.
(7) 5% of all new intake for government police, nurses, army, is non-Malays.
(8) 2% is the present Chinese staff in Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF), drop from 40% in 1960.
(9) 2% is the percentage of non-Malays government servants in Putrajaya ( Malaysia main government office). But Malays make up 98%.
(10) 7% is the percentage of Chinese government servants in the whole government (in 2004), drop from 30% in 1960. Only 2 position for non-Malays in political status.
(11) 95% of government contracts are given to Malays; even it is an open tender. Non-Malays contractors tender the lower price and use better materials can't get the contract that government given.
(12) 100% all business licenses are controlled by Malay government e.g . Taxi permits, Approved permits, etc. and all the license are given to government officer families.
(13) 80% of the Chinese rice millers in Kedah (north of peninsular Malaysia had to be sold to Malay and controlled by Bernas (Government Org.) since 1980s. Otherwise, life is make difficult for Chinese rice millers.
(14) 100 big companies set up, owned and managed by Chinese Malaysians were taken over by government, and later managed by Malays since 1970's e.g. UTC, UMBC, MISC, etc. This company now is the sole company.
(15) At least 10 Chinese owned bus companies (throughout Malaysia,throughout 40 years) had to be sold to MARA or other Malay transport companies due to rejection by Malay authority to Chinese application for bus routes and rejection for their application for new buses.
(16) 2 Chinese taxi drivers were barred from driving in Johor (South of Peninsular Malaysia ) Larkin bus station. There are about 30 taxi drivers and 3 are Chinese in October 2004. Spoiling taxi club properties was the reason given.
(17) 0 non-Malays are allowed to get shop lots in the new Muar (city in south peninsular Malaysia ) bus station (November 2004).
(18) 8000 billions ringgit is the total amount the government chan neled to Malays pockets through ASB, ASN, MARA, privatization of government agencies like Tabung Haji etc, through NEP over 34 years periods.
(19) 48 Chinese primary schools closed down since 1968 ??" 2000
(20) 144 Tamil primary schools closed down since 1968 - 2000
(21) 2637 Malay primary schools built since 1968 - 2000
(22) 2.5% is government budget for Chinese primary schools. Tamil schools got only 1%, Malay schools got 96.5%
(23) While a Chinese parent with RM1000 salary (monthly) cannot get school-text-book-loan, and a Malay parent with RM2000 salary is eligible.
(24) 10 all public universities vice chan cellors are Malays. And politics in universities are held by Malays. If non-Malays want to form a politics parties, there is no way to get approved.
(25) 5% - the government universities lecturers of non-Malay origins had been reduced from about 70% in 1965 to only 5% in 2004 with the reason Malaysia Education Ministry give full support for Malays only.
(26) Only 5% is given to non-Malays for government scholarships over 40 years.
(27) 0 Chinese or Indians were sent to Japan and Korea under "Look East Policy".
(28) 128 STPM (High Study / A Level) Chinese top students coul d n ot get into the course that they aspired i.e. Medicine and doctors (in 2004). Malays with not qualify result can get into the course.
(29) 10% place for non-bumi students for MARA science schools beginning from year 2003, but only 7% are filled. Before that it was 100% Malays.
(30) 50 cases whereby Chinese and Indian Malaysians, are beaten up in the National Service program since 2003.
Posted by Praveen at 11:21 PM
Posted by Praveen at 11:06 PM
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Campaign of Roses Updates - 8.45am Update
The Campaign have started - Just received a Mobile update, people are now gathering in front of DBKL Building…. , no roadblocks inside KL and it’s quiet there. People show our Unity and fight for your Right that will secure your coming generations….
Campaign of Roses Updates - 9.00am Update
Just received another update…between 3 - 4 people was arrested by our POLICE (grounds of arrest still unknown). The Roses will now be sent to SUHAKAM Office instead of the Parliment due to heavy roadblocks by Police to stop Our Little Angels and fellow Malaysians from exercising their rights…
Campaign of Roses Updates - 9.30am Update
Update at 9.30AM ..chemical laced water sprayed and tear gas fired in front of DBKL, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman was closed, the crowd is now heading towards Dataran Merdeka.
Campaign of Roses Updates - 10.00am Update
Update at 10.00AM - Ground crew reported that riot Police is arresting everyone at random including few KIDS. Crowd is now scattered into smaller groups…second round of tear gas and chemical laced water being sprayed at the peaceful crowd.
Campaign of Roses Updates - 10.30am Update
Update at 10.30AM - It was reported that the crowd has now dispersed and Hindraf coordinators are also asking the crowd to disperse since the FRU are being very agrresive. It was reported that over 450 people were arrested so far.
Campaign of Roses Updates - 11.30am Update
Update at 11.30AM - It was reported that the crowd has now dispersed and gathered around Court Malai Pillayar Temple. It is estimated around 10,000 people around the temple area. There was few stand off between FRU and the Campaigners. Apprently the FRU being very aggresive and even chasing people out of coffee shops.
I was reported the arrested campaigners were taken to Pulapol.
Crowds are now slowly dispersing…
Campaign of Roses Updates - 12.00pm Update
Update at 12.00PM - The crowd is moving towards Pudu Jail…apparently few of the Hindraf committee members were arrested last night itself. Fair amount of people from different directions are heading towards Pudu Jail.
Campaign of Roses Updates - 12.30PM Update
Update at 12.30PM - FRU has cordoned off PUDU Jail area. The Campaigners are now heading towards PULAPOL, JALAN SEMARAK where the arrested Campaigners were taken. Please gather at PULAPOL, JALAN SEMARAK…
Campaign of Roses Updates -5.30PM Update
Those who were arrested are released after their statements are taken.
Courtesy of : http://www.roses4pm.blogspot.com/
Posted by Praveen at 8:08 PM
Friday, February 15, 2008
Posted by Praveen at 10:03 PM
Friday, February 8, 2008
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Nelly Furtado said in a intervew "I grew up with a lot of Asian and Indian friends speaking Punjabi and Hindi. And I grew up watching a lot of bhangra, Bollywood, religious music and we even had it on television on Saturdays. Actually sometimes my friends invited me to sing at their Indian cultural festival when I was about 18 years old, and my friend's father said I should sing in Hindi, and I really liked it. I learnt Kabhi Kabhi"
Posted by Praveen at 8:59 PM
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Posted by Praveen at 7:59 PM